Monday, March 24, 2008

Ahhhh..........Men

Easter Sunday has come and gone. Wasn't anything too special, as I had to work my second job at Blockbuster, and no.....the Ten Commandments staring Charlton Heston was not in stock, but yes......we did have the animated version featuring the voice of Christian Slater. Same strange Dogma, with less aftertaste.

So needless to say, didn't get to make the 2 hr trip up to my folks place to see the fam. Church, egg hunt, ham, chat, drive home to Omaha....didn't happen this year. Obviosly didn't miss the church part, although the last time I was there the pastor introduced himself to me, and I introduced myself..........and my partner Tom. Don't know if it was just me, but I could swear I was glared at from the pulpit durring the sermon. Anyhow, that being said, I look forward to revisiting church. It's not that I want to shove my sexualty down anyone's throat at church, but I can't lie in the house of God either. So a spade is a spade, or in this case, a fag is a fag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

put a few pennies in the collection plate for me...