Friday, July 10, 2009

Not My Day

So I was 25 minutes late to work today......baby Jesus could come down from the sky, give me back stage passes to Kylie, and line up all of the Abercrombie ass I could eat, and I am never that late. I am so waiting for my boss to pull me aside....while I'm blogging.

In my rush this A.M. I forgot my badge to get into the building. No big deal, thinks me, until I meet "UUUGGGGGGHHHHHH" face. Now let me tell you, that most people I work with are pretty nice. We're all dead behind the corporate eyes, but yet still try to look out for one another. "UUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" face must be new. She walked right by the transparent door, looking at me in the eyes all the way, gets to the last bit of my focalpoint, I shrug my shoulders like "what the fuck", she pauses, double takes, looks at her watch, scratches her pussy, eats a muffin, smells her hand, then decides she can open one pane glass door and let me in. As she rolls her eyes at me.

Let me tell you this. NO ONE ROLLS THEIR EYES AT ME! I asked, "Is there a problem, Miss?" and I got the cold shoulder as she walked away. There was another poor late soul about 50 ft. behind me....I waited my turn, and held the door....

My karma better be damn good.....

1 comment:

Ray Ray said...

Too funny! When we forget our work id's it a major ordeal because we have to walk through metal detectors, etc. (federal bldg). Now she'll always be the eyerolling p-scratcher.