Friday, June 4, 2010

5 years



Had a friend send this to me a few weeks ago. She stole a pair of our friends' sunglasses and we all took turns passing them around all night taking pictures with them. It was taken at the bar I used to work at that frequently asked us to take our shirts off, and a time when I was able to. It's been good for the incentive part of my brain to start whiping itself into a frenzy for what I'm trying to do at the gym, but it also gives me a case of the "Gawd I'll never be able to look like that again" blues.

Take it this picture was 5 or 6 years ago, and I may or may not had an infatuation with certain things that keep you skinny, but dammit it's not even that clear or great of a picture but I'm already jealous of Jon at 22. There was a way better picture that I could have posted but that one made me feel way worse. Ha ha.

But it's all good. I have an idea of the body I'd like to have and it's not that of a cracked out twink.

I said I was going to write about the Memorial Day Picnic, but I'm feeling uninspired. It was Gay. It was a picnic. It was on Memorial Day. Looking forward to a good weekend ahead. Be good everyone and have lots of fun.

No comments: